I love using this dressing to dress my salads or roast veggies in! It has a great kick to it thanks to the ginger. The consistency is really customizable depending on how thick you’d like it. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- an inch of fresh garlic (or 1/4 tsp of powder)
- an inch of fresh tumeric (or 1/4 tsp of powder)
- an inch of fresh ginger (or 1/4 tsp of powder)
- juice from one lemon
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Blend all ingredients and store in refrigerator. To make less thick add more water and to make more thick, add less water.