I wanted to start this off by saying I think I’m going to start writing smaller introductions to my recipes because if we’re being honest, you’re here for the food, not the blabber. Anyway, Vital Proteins Bone Broth Collagen is the perfect addition to mac and cheese because its packed with so many nutrients and offer no weird flavors. Enjoy!
- Banza elbow chickpea pasta
- water (amount depends on how much pasta you use)
- two slices of organic american cheese
- paprika, pepper, and salt for taste
- Vital Proteins Bone Broth Collagen Beef Unflavored
- I did not measure my water or pasta but follow the directions on the back of your pasta back except use about 2 tablespoons less water than it says
- bring water to a boil
- add bone broth and stir in water
- add pasta and cook (banza tooka bout 7 minutes)
- drain pasta (i noticed that there was very little water to drain as the chickpea pasta absorbs much of it)
- put pasta back in cooking pan and add the two slices of cheese
- stir until melted
- add pepper, paprika, and salt. (a dash of each is fine, or whatever you’d like!)
- garnish with edible flowers if you want a cute instagrammable mac and cheese!