Nothing gets easier than 5 ingredient, gluten free, dairy free, corn free, soy free, delicious pancakes that are ready in under ten minutes. I used to love making those two ingredient banana egg pancakes but what I hated was how they would stick to the pan or be too mushy to eat. These are thick, firm, and taste like the real deal. Enjoy!
- 1/2 c gluten free oats
- 1/2 small or medium banana
- 1 pasture raised egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs almond milk
- First, blend the 1/2 c oats until it creates a flour like texture
- Then transfer to bowl and add the banana and egg
- Make sure not to blend the ingredients, its better to mash with a fork because the banana becomes too smooth in the blender and the pancakes won’t hold.
- Let sit for a couple minutes, then add the baking powder and almond milk to thin out. My mixture was very thick, which is good because it will ensure the pancakes will flip over but i decided to add 1 tbs of almond milk to thin it out.
- Spray pan with coconut oil
- Add 1/3 of the mixture and cook on medium high heat until you see bubbles forming, then flip and cook on medium for a couple minutes.
- This serving size made me 3 pancakes and came out to around 295 calories for all 3 (not including toppings).