I’m so sorry for not posting lately, but I’ve been posting my recipes straight to my instagram: @balancedbryana ( click here click here to follow ! ) But this veggie stir fry is so easy and simple yet full of flavor and is vegan friendly, sans egg whites!) It’s also soy free and the perfect way to get in more veggies! Enjoy.
- spiralized sweet potato
- spiralized carrots
- green onion
- red pepper
- baby kale
- 1 heaping tsp of organic sesame oil
- 1 tbs coconut aminos
- 4 tbs organic egg whites (optional!)
- pepper, garlic, turmeric to taste
- add all the veggies except the baby kale to a pan on high heat with the oil and coconut aminos (i also added about 2 tbs of water so that there was liquid to boil).
- then add as much or as little of garlic pepper and turmeric powder as you’d like.
- then cover the pan to allow veggies to soften. once they are cooked, add baby kale, egg whites and stir and cover for a couple more minutes. then top with whatever you want! i did avocado and mary’s crackers!