- 1O ounces of kale (I use a whole bag from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp of each: paprika, black pepper, sea salt, garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- literally so much nutritonal yeast
- De-stem your kale
- Massage kale with olive oil
- Depending on your preference of saltiness and spice, add 1/4 to 1/2 of a teaspoon of each spices listed above.
- I love nutritonal yeast! I used about 3 tbs, but use as much or as little as you want! Keep in mind, this ingredient is what gives the nacho taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 350, then check on them and broil for about 2-3 minutes. Make sure to keep your eye on them since they burn easily!